03 December 2007

tagged!

London Spengler tagged me!

The rules are:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


My random facts/habits:
1 - I should quit smoking. That thought has been in my mind for the past year but I haven't quited yet though I am slowly reducing.
2 - I love cats - small and big. Why is this here? A few years ago, one of my RL best friends told me I would like a person just because he was fond of cats too. Seems that some people know me better than I do.
3 - I am a Coke addict. Coke as in Coca-Cola. (LOL!) I know it's bad for my health and etc but it just tastes good.
4 - I don't like seafood but I like fish. Seafood is just blah (for me)!
5 - Driving is one of the things that calms me down whenever I am stressed out but you don't want to be in the car with me. (I don't drive an automatic car!)
6 - I am lazy. Really lazy! If I could I would sleep for days. Too bad if I sleep too much I will miss lots of fun things in RL/SL.
7 - I have a good memory even though I am distracted. I remember weird facts, details that none else notices.
8 - I love to travel abroad. I don't think that in my lifetime I would visit all the places I want to visit but I am making an effort to visit lots of places.

Now, my tags: Maria Gherardi, Annah Whitfield, Moire Georgette, Gwyneth Llewelyn, Tuli Asturias, Roslin Petion, Catero Revolution and Gillian Waldman. I tried to tag people that hadn't been tagged yet and that I am curious about their facts. (I would have tagged a few more people: Willow Zander, Arbel Vogel, Elikapeka Tiramisu, Sol Columbia, Caliah Lyon, Dakota Buck, JellyBean Madison, Graciana McMillan, Carissa Crimson, Aradia Dielli, Milla Michinaga, Tanya Book, Relika Itamae, Ciera Bergman, Lux Yao, Cherry Tokyo, Cat Magallen, Ben Vanguard, Callie Cline, Phoenix Chapman, Queenie Extraordinaire, Sai Pennell, Tymmerie Thorne, Rose Farina, Jennifer Kamaboko, Mimikri Kit, Shai Delacroix, CodeBastard, Ryker Beck, VintFalken, etc but I guess someone else will tagged them for me :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment