29 December 2007

[wearing] Luminosity

Sol Columbia is the extremely talented designer of Luminosity. She wasn't been around for a long time but everything she creates is absolutely stunning from the textures to the prim work.
Sol is the main reason why this blog turned into a fashion blog when she released the Lisbon outfit in March. Sol showed me the outfit and asked me to pick a name of Portuguese city to name it for the Cities Series collection. I was so honoured and very flattered at the same time. Sol was also one of the first persons to link my blog when it was nothing but some rambling thoughts and some travels around SL.
Also, Luminosity was the main reason why I turned into a fashionista. I hunt down the Ravenna outfit around SL after I saw it in SL website. One day, I found Luminosity in Igbo. Wish I could remember how I got there or what led me to find the store. It could have been some posts in Second Man but I really can't remember. I join the Luminous group and met Sol at the party for the opening of Luminous island. Every time, Sol released a new outfit I run to the store to see and it fun to see the store full of people wearing the same just released outfit.
I haven't seen anyone wearing a Luminosity outfit in ages nor even a part of a outfit which it makes me a lil sad. I bet every fashionista out there has lots of outfits from Luminosity...
Sol - this is my way of saying how much I miss you!






Luminous Island


wearing:
skin: []::Tuli::[] S4F sunkissed brown brows ~ taupe lips/smokey eyes
eyes: []::Tuli::[] steel eyes
lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
hair: Armidi Hair - The Ginza - Red | Armidi Hair - The Ricci - Mauiberry
manicure: Awesome Designs Manicure Glitter Nails Black | Awesome Designs Manicure Glitter Nails Chocolate | Awesome Designs French Tip Manicure Nude
jewelry set: Ame True - The Sexy Truth Set for Sexy Girls
socks: (Shiny Things) Knit knee socks - charcoal
boots: (Shiny Things) Old Boots - black | Maitreya Dune Champgne | Maitreya Dune Red
shoes: "L&E" Chloe sculpted flats - mocha | Armidi Gisaci - Dalia Pump - Silver
outfit: Luminosity - Trieste (silver) | Luminosity - Wayfarer | Luminosity - Ravenna | Luminosity - Sela | Luminosity - Lisbon (blue)
POSES: Reel Movement

SLurl ~ in-world stores locations
[AnaLu] @ OnRez

No comments:

Post a Comment