22 March 2007

Thank you, Sol!






The first outfit I bought in SL was Ravenna from a store called Luminosity. Now, you can find Luminosity in Luminous Island. It it is one my favorite stores and one of my favorite sims.
I love almost all the clothes I find in Luminosity. The details in all her outfits are so perfect and the outfits look great. So, if want to look astounding go to Luminous Island.
Sol Columbia (Luminosity) made this beautiful dress and asked me so choose a Portuguese city to name it. I decided to name on the city where I live: Lisboa or Lisbon, if you prefer.
Luminosity Lisbon
Luminous Island

4 comments:

  1. And me and sis already got our owns as well, hehehe - we'll be both dressing it at the partyyyy tomorrow ! The dress is really lovely, it's a case of love at first sight !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We met in Luminous Island! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siss said it all hehehe
    Completly in love with the dress :)
    Congratz Sol for the great outfit and to you, my dear friend Ana, I'm also very very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete