07 March 2007

time: SLT / GMT

Time is really nothing more than a concept. It's a great concept thought. It is related to the place you are on the planet and the amount of sun/moon light you are receiving. There is another concept that amazes me: time zones. I am in (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London and Second Life Time (SLT) is in (PST / GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana. You can imagine how confusion that can be. I am always in the next day…
There are a variety of events that interest me inworld but with an eight hour difference I can only attend few events. I want to go to classes. I consider SL as a great chance to learn. And I realize that to develop a flourishing modeling career I ought to go to parties to meet people or to be seen… I am behind schedule on a modeling class in an agency I am in. I haven’t attended Modeling 101 and they are scheduling Modeling 102 course group.
Anyway, this month I can be in SL from 1pm to 4pm SLT with dinner in between.

GMT:

SLT:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome! Your avatar is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am working on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete