06 March 2007

Torley Linden

I was reading Torley's blog when I found out about the new textures. I TP me to Watermelinden Land and when I arrived I received a friendly notecard:

--> [INFO] Welcome to Watermelinden Land!
Friendly greetings! =D

I'm Torley Linden. You're at Watermelinden Land.
Want to learn more?
You're probably looking at a big wall of FREE TEXTURES (OMG!). If you haven't already, click the panels to get 'em all!
Then, you'll want to explore! Have a look around and enjoy the environment. I show up here during my office hours, which are posted below you (yes, this place was intentionally designed sans stairs because as an avatar, you can *fly*).

You are warmly welcomed.

Positively yours,
Torley Linden
aka Watermelinden
Community Developer of Communications @ Linden Lab

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming and visiting, Ana! I saw the comments you left on my blog soon... I am hoping to reply to those soon. T'care!

    ReplyDelete