06 March 2007

happy!

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ........................ 2,938
Average per Day ................. 57
Average Visit Length .......... 6:40
This Week ...................... 402

Page Views

Total ........................ 6,683
Average per Day ................ 127
Average per Visit .............. 2.2
This Week ...................... 887



I would be even happier if all people left a comment or simply to know that the designers where I shop come here and see me wearing their outfits. Well... I am in heaven when I see that people link me back. I just found out that two of my favorite designers link me!!
I am a blogger for almost four years and I know HOW important each comment is to a blogger. Being a blogger for such a long time, I know that we should always reply to our comments because people come back to see if there is something else said. I prefer when blogs allow comments but I dislike when bloggers don't care about our comments. Seems that they don't even read the comments. I am very proud when another blog/site links me. It means people like what I am doing here.
I am going to check out some designers blogs and leave comments telling them that I am wearing theirs clothes. It's free publicity! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Então cá vem um "comento": parabéns pelo teu blog! Sou uma leitora assídua e à tua conta tenho descoberto muitos sítios engraçados no SL: é o meu guia SL!
    Já agora boa sorte para a tua carreira de modelo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBRIGADA!!

    Se quiseres tenho um notecard com os SLurl's de todos os sítios a visitar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agradecia-te imenso se pudesses mandar.
    Já tenho algumas LM que mandas através do grupo lisboa, mas todas as dicas são bem-vindas.
    Obrigada :)

    ReplyDelete