03 February 2008

[review] Sy Designs

SySy Chapman from Sy Designs dropped on me a few of her creations: Rrooooaarr outfit and Diego unisex jeans. I must say I really like how she is improving her work. She has female, male and unisex clothes in her store.
The Rrooooaarr outfit consists on top (shirt), pants, lacewaist (jacket), sculpted sleeves, sculpted skinny legs and sculpted flares. The Diego unisex jeans besides the pants have also sculpted legs.
Sysy is having a huge weekend sale and almost everything is below 100L$.
Since the pants are unisex, I decided to wear a male shirt (one of my personal fav's) to pair them. The hair I am using is a recent find. Like Milla Michinaga I have a problem finding good red hair textures. Mirai Style besides the fresh styles has great red hair textures. The only catch is that the hair sold is the small size and, to fit my big head, I had to do a little editing.



Sy Designs


wearing:
facelight: Aenea's Fireflies (not for sale)
skin: []::Tuli::[] S5 tan ~ rebel 2
eyes: []::Tuli::[] steel eyes
hair: .+*Natu*+.Cherry_MiraiStyle
gloves: "Savvy?" Riding Gloves - Coal
earrings: !BF! Chandelier & Leaves Earrings - Silver
shirt: Renown by Aitui- Sexy Button-Down /Black/
shoes: TESLA - Natasha Shiny Black Stilettos
poses: .:[AnaLu]:.

SLurl ~ in-world stores locations

No comments:

Post a Comment