11 February 2008

[news]

This blog is on the move. I am terrible sorry for the inconvenience. Soon, really soon, the moving will be complete. I will be posting in my own domain and in a WordPress 2.3.3 blog. The domain is up but need a lot of tweaking before it is ready. I am still looking for the perfect WP theme and after I find it, I need to change it to have an appearance similar to this one.
As for the feeds, I hope that with be soon added to all the feeds that have linked me previously and for that I am counting on feedburner.
The new blog will have a proper commentary system, a cut option that actually works and all the advantages that WP offers. If any of you, readers, has a suggestion to improve the layout of this blog, please let me know. Feedback is highly appreciated.
Ana Lutetia

No comments:

Post a Comment