04 February 2008

[review] Mashooka Designs

Aradhana Voight from Mashooka Designs has been busy creating sarees based on Bollywood 1960's movie stars. She confess to me that she was hoping to find hair to match the saree or better yet she would love to see exactly the hair from this vid. *winks at hair creators*
In the first pic I am wearing the Saree Shayari 60s in broken white but at the store you can find it in other colours. In the second pic I am wearing three different outfits to show you more of the variety at Mashooka Designs: 'Tristin' in blue, Divine in black and Loverdress in purple.
I was IMming Aradhana while I was doing the review because I didn't remember the YouTube url and she told me that she has just release more casuals and sexy dresses.
The thing I like the most about her creations are the textures. She always provides excellent textures to match her creations. The prim work is also amazing but it was the textures that caught my attention.



Mashooka Designs


wearing:
facelight: Aenea's Fireflies (not for sale)
skin: Skin**ANA :: DT :: Vendor No 6 | Serie 2 Skin** Sunkissed Makeup 2 :: DT ::
eyes: []::Tuli::[] steel eyes
hair: .+*Noco*+.Cherry_MiraiStyle | .+*Noco*+.Red_MiraiStyle
lashes: La Sylphide - Prim Lashes - Top Only
jewelry: ~Muse~ The Dauphine
shoes: (Shiny Things) Spring Stilettos - powder pink | TESLA - Natasha Shiny Black Stilettos
poses: Maitreya

SLurl ~ in-world stores locations

No comments:

Post a Comment