18 April 2007

friends

SL is messing with my online friends. Is really messing! It's not the SL is weird and that's why you don't see me online excuse. Some days I have all my online friends, other days I am standing before them and they are offline. So, I have to open the SL page to see my friends or relog over and over 'till I see them.
I don't mind if people choose to hide their SL status. I don't have the online friends notification on. If people are in the mood, they will IM me or invite me to (do) something (or vice-versa). So, what's the big deal with you are not online to me? It's the same with cell phones: you can choose if you will answer that call...
Most of my friends can see me on the map. I only allow people that I don't mind droping in on me to see me on the map. Sometimes, I have great surprises because some friends simply drop by (and I like to surprised).
If I want to be left alone I use busy mode. It doesn't get much simpler than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment