12 April 2007

Relay for Life fashion event

I am going to be in a fashion event for Royal Elite Models on the 22nd of April at 1pm SLT (9pm GMT, in case you are wondering). We will be doing this fashion show for the Relay for Life cancer fund.
RE is a great modeling agency. I do believe that models should have classes and at RE I attended a few classes.
Some models (like me) are still working on their portfolios. So, I have a lot of sorting to do. I have upload most of the pics I display here but still I have to pick my favs for my book. (Yes, I will have a real portfolio book!)
Anyway, LadyKay Gable (the owner) needs designers willing to participate in this fashion event. So, please, IM (her) in-world if you can donate some clothes. (Thank you!)

ROYAL ELITE MODELS , EDEL Region1 (151, 190, 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment