08 April 2007

[review] Microphage Brown Splatter Wash Jeans | Microphage Purple Flower Strap Top

This is totally a club look. Microphage is all about mixing colours. So, I am mixing brown and purple. I would go clubbin' wearing this outfit to a 80's party. Let's dance!
The flowers in the back of the top are simply adorable (and no prims here). And where would you find tainted jeans? (I looked like that in the 80's...)





Microphage is a new boutique that opened in 1-1-07 and specializes in ecclectic/psychedelic street and club wear. The line is meant to reflect my personal style in real life. I love bohemian embellishments, pucci prints, flowers and cute things but also like to maintain a sleek and modern silhouette. I love clothes passionately and I am very happy to be able to share my personal style in Second Life.
Gillian aka Delaney Whippet

Microphage Boutique inworld | Microphage Boutique web

wearing: Microphage Brown Splatter Wash Jeans | Microphage Purple Flower Strap Top | Inks & Kinks Manicure Purple/Black Tips | Inks & Kinks Pedicure Purple/Black Tips | ETD Airy - Black Purple | (NO) Poppy - Vital | !BF! Urban Bohemian AnkleWrap Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment