05 April 2007

[review] Microphage Blue Molko Dress

Delaney Whippet sent me a pack of Microphage clothes.
You can wear this dress at a party in a perfect afternoon. This is a perfect dress for Springtime!
Microphage is all about mixing colours and creating different looks. Check this out:





Microphage is a new boutique that opened in 1-1-07 and specializes in ecclectic/psychedelic street and club wear. The line is meant to reflect my personal style in real life. I love bohemian embellishments, pucci prints, flowers and cute things but also like to maintain a sleek and modern silhouette. I love clothes passionately and I am very happy to be able to share my personal style in Second Life.
Gillian aka Delaney Whippet

Microphage Boutique inworld | Microphage Boutique web

wearing: Awesome Designs Glitter Manicure & Pedicure Combo Sky | GuRL6 polly Hotstuff Pack | DEEKS Middle Plain Rings | (FD) Jellies Blueberry | Microphage Blue Molko Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment