08 April 2007

Perfect Image Glow (by Aradia Dielli)

It isn't that easy to take good pictures in SL. When doing a self-portrait we always need to watch the sun setting or else we'd look awful. At noon the shades in my avatar faces are horrible. I always use sunrise or sunset light for pictures. But then I found Perfect Image Glow:


Perfect Image is here!
I was playing around with a prim one day because my face always looked a little odd especially at noon time, and I came up with this. I started wearing it on a daily basis and all my friends started asking about the glow I always had around my face. So I told them about it and they've all loved it so much, they've asked me to sell it.
I never really thought about it, after all I made it just for my self. But this piece of prim will make you look "BEAUTIFUL" I kid you not, it does make you look beautiful! But since I wasn't exactly thrilled about selling a single prim for 200+ L$ I am offering the product as a kit with 3 sets of beautiful eyes. Including the ones in the ad. The eyes come in a cute little package that could later be used to put on your night table.
Also included a cute little girly blanky with two poses and pillows.
In order for you to see the difference you must have "Nearby local lights" activated in your preferences. Eyes are in the contact lense case inside the little box.
How?
Go to Edit - Preferences - Graphic Detail - under "Lighting Detail" put a check next to Nearby local lights
The kit is NO Copy, NO Mod, Transfer! Perfect for a gift :)
Enjoy, if you have any questions don't hesitate to IM me.
xoxo Aradia Dielli


I bought mine at Lovey's Boutique in Amour. There's only a minor catch: I can't wear my piercing...

Lovey's Boutique at Amour | Lovey's Boutique at Deviant | Lucian Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment