16 June 2007

[review] Annah Couture

Annah Whitfield droped two outfits on me to review. She is starting a business line in her store Annah Couture. I like her ideas but she needs to start playing with prims a lil bit. The boleros are a delightful idea and I haven’t seen much in SL. Girls always look fat in these outfits. So, a prim skirt would be excellent.

Business in Beje is the first piece of my collection - AnnaH Couture. You can find the three pieces outfit in VanZel Outlet, for 100L$.


SL-AnaLutetia093.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.


Business in Green is a piece of my collection - AnnaH Couture. You can find the three pieces outfit in VanZel Outlet, for 100L$.

SL-AnaLutetia094.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



skin: Vogue - Celestial Studios
hair: ETD
shoes: Shiny Things

No comments:

Post a Comment