22 June 2007

[review] Maitreya

My friend Onyx LeShelle droped on me her cute new creations. Besides making gorgeous clothes and shoes, she also has hair and poses.
There are three versions of the Echa tops (with and without buttons) in 5 different colours. You can buy them as separates or in fat packs.
I am wearing Aimee and Mica hair in the sets. All colours have a version with and without glow which is very handy. I always wear a glow in my face attached to my mouth. If the glow is the hair I can wear a piercing!
In all the pics, I am using Maitreya's poses. These poses are so different from the ones I see around SL. You can find delightful walks, standing poses, modelling poses and runways poses and walks. I have tried them all. They are all so cool!


SL-AnaLutetia109.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



SL-AnaLutetia108.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



SL-AnaLutetia107.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.


Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle
skin: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment