14 June 2007

[review] *Punch Drunk*DIY Dress

My friend Iris Seale, designer of Punch Drunk, droped on my inventory her new dress. This is a casual dress. You can find it in Mischief for 140 L$. Iris made a dress with a knee length skirt which is refreshing in SL fashion. I am so tired of mini skirts. The stripes made me think nautical fashion and the lace in the collar is Iris personal touch.


SL-ModelPortfolio0547.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



SL-ModelPortfolio0542.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



SL-ModelPortfolio0541.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



wearing: ETD Keeley - Apricot Burnt | []::Tuli::[] tanned tone ~ organic | (Shiny Things) Vintage Pumps, black

I don't get to do many reviews these days. Not a lot of people drop folders or boxes in my inventory. So, I was very pleased that Iris remembered me for doing this. (Thank you, sweetie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment