05 November 2007

[review] London Calling by [MG fashion]

Maria Gherardi from MG fashion has been playing in Photoshop for a few weeks...
When I first saw the first pieces of these collection, I couldn't stop hearing in my head London Calling by The Clash. Don't know why but that song just popped in my mind. When I told Maria that, she named the collection after the song. I am hearing the song as I write this.
The first releases of London Calling collection are the vinyl jackets, racer back tops and sequin shorts. In a few days, Maria will release more separates...
All the texture are amazingly detailed. The jackets have prims to attach but you can also wear it without the prims.
I made lots of pics for this and here some of the pics, in The Abyss:






MG fashion - Portucalis | MG fashion - Mystikal Hair (featured designers area) | MG fashion - Neufreistadt | MG fashion - Cotton Candy



wearing: Aenea's Fireflies | hair: (TheAbyss) Hair - Oxygen - Blood | skin: (DN) Vogue Skin - Amber (Last Call - Fishnet) | gloves: Tap Gloves Grey | tights: -Veschi- Tintable Tights Boxy and TaP Opaque Tights Black | shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump - Metallic Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment