05 November 2007

[review] ::Violet Voltaire:: Cameo Jewelry Sets

Violet Voltaire is a talented content creator. She makes Fashion Jewelry & Accessories.
Here's the gorgeous Cameo Jewelry Sets. I fell in love with as soon as I saw them. The sets are available in Butterfly Olive, Faerie Teal, Gargoyle Black, Skull Pink and Spider Violet. The Spider set is a treat and it will be free until today!
I love cameos and pearls together or separate. I can get enough pearls or cameos necklaces, bracelets or earrings. The colours of this sets are perfect for almost every outfit we put together. Most cameos I've seen in SL are chockers and it's refreshing to see a cameo in a necklace. The earrings are lovely: a little black ribbon and the matching cameo.
(Click on the picture to enlarge it)


Violet Voltaire

wearing: Aenea's Fireflies | hair: Hiccup - Slow Jamz 2007 - Burgundy) | lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes | skin: TaP Vivant Buff AnaLutetia Custom

No comments:

Post a Comment