11 October 2007

about reviews

Some time ago, I have posted here my review copy policy. The policy has slightly changed since I review the majority of the items and not all as I stated before.
Sometimes, I wish I had more time to do the reviews as soon as receive the items. However, some items take more of my time than others and that is why I, now and then, take more time to review it.

I have realized that some designers prefer to be asked for review copies instead of dropping their new releases into someone’s inventory. The thing is I don’t know if I should or shouldn’t ask or who I should ask for review copies. Besides a couple of designers that clearly told me to ask for review copies, I never asked because I wasn’t told to. So, if you want me to ask you review copies, please IM me or drop a notecard on me.
The same way designers are shy and afraid to be rejected so are bloggers. I have received beautiful clothes from content creators that never sent me anything again and I don’t know if they expected me to ask or simply they didn’t like my review and/or my pics.
Don’t get me wrong, I am very happy with every single item I receive. I simply want to know where to stand or who to ask and I don’t want to be consider rude for asking items to review.

|


No comments:

Post a Comment