24 May 2007

[review] Maitreya - Kabballah Meditation Retro Tops: 03 Miracle Making



The print on this top is a Kabbalah meditation. It is said that these Kabbalah meditations will help you focus and will guide you in the direction you want to go. I like them because I find these affirmations very inspiring and the letters are just so beautiful and mystical.
There are 72 of these meditations, I have made prints out of 4 of them.
This is the description and translation of the meditation of your choice:
nr. 03 Miracle Making
I am changing my nature
Letting go of my negative temptations, selfishness, envy, anger and self-pity.
Goodbye.
My vessel expands as I embrace love and light,
creating more room for positive energy.
An opening in my soul, more space, as I accept that change is possible.
More light and love as I feel the shift beginning to take hold.
I have created the space for a miracle

Maitreya by Onyx LaShelle

No comments:

Post a Comment