24 May 2007

[review] Maitreya - Kabballah Meditation Retro Tops: 47 Global Transformation



The print on this top is a Kabbalah meditation. It is said that these Kabbalah meditations will help you focus and will guide you in the direction you want to go. I like them because I find these affirmations very inspiring and the letters are just so beautiful and mystical.
There are 72 of these meditations, I have made prints out of 4 of them.
This is the description and translation of the meditation of your choice:
Meditation 47. Global Transformation
A revolution is possible.
On a personal and global scale, I can change the world and I will.
I concentrate on increasing the happiness in my own life
so that I may share it with others.
There are traits of mine that I want to let go
as I transform into a more giving, compassionate person.
As light spreads within me and I grasp the power of the Creator,
I imagine love spreading to everyone in the universe.
I look into the world and see changes that need to be made,
and know that they are a reflection of what I must do internally.
I concentrate on letting peace into my heart,
and allowing it to radiate throughout the world.

Maitreya by Onyx LaShelle

No comments:

Post a Comment