31 May 2007

wind and light

The WindLight First Look Viewer: 1.16.0.62469 is here for us to try. You can read all the details about this new viewer at the official Linden blog.
/me rushes home to install First Look! (I can't resist a sneak a peek.)
The sky will finally look real! Imagine the incredible pics...
More on WindLight

And have you ever been in the Beta Test Grid? You will find an older version of SL but you can talk to people. I haven't tried to communicate with voice there because I didn't found anyone... I thought it was really cool hanging out there. It's the same and yet it's different.
I heard it's a nice place for meetings (or dates, whatever) when you really want to be alone with someone. You don't have the friends list but you have your (full) inventory...

No comments:

Post a Comment