14 May 2007

rugs





I am almost finish redecorating my home (in SL). I don't spent much time at home but I didn't really like my living room. Anyway, I am having a hard time finding rugs that I like... So, I decided to make a few.
I have created three different areas in the living room: the chill out area, dinning area and hang out area. I have a nice streaming but I haven't given up on making my own. Now, I can invite people over!
I found the furniture here and there. The sushi table is from Bare Rose by Vannesh Cannoli. The black rug from the Beach Store by Aral Levitt. The Mini Douillet Sofa is from WWD - Wolkam WInger Design. The Zero chaises in Black are from High Class Furniture by Lando Boronski. The pillows are from Pillow Talk by Sandy Clymer. And the painting is one of my favorite by Salvador Dalí.
The LM is search if anyone wants to visit me! ;)

This is the bedroom, changing room and bath room. The Futon Bed and Collapsable Screen are from Wabi Sabi Design by Donnie Rezillo. The Flower Bath is from BareRose by June Dion. The pillow is from Pillow Talk. The mirror is from Tableau. And the Tatami Mat is also from BareRose.

No comments:

Post a Comment