30 May 2007

[review] Pandora poser

In the box that London Spengler droped on me there is a Poser. The Poser allows you to pose anywhere for your travelling pics. This is a must have!
First of all, I am using one of the standing poses:

In this pic I am using one of the laying poses but I haven't hidden the spheres. I haven't ajust the Poser so you can see the spheres around it.

In this last pic, I am using the Poser but I've hide the spheres around it.


Pandora poser
- Pandora Poser, 50 L$, Modify/Copy:
Portable photo studio... AKA: modified poseball.
Usage: rez it anywhere, sit (you or somebody else), touch the handles to select the animation (menu only works for owner) and right click/edit them to ubicate the pose, then write "/1 hide" to well, hide the handles.

Pandora
Also available at SLExchange

No comments:

Post a Comment