17 May 2007

[wearing]

Time to move on, change everything and start over. Sometimes, I get bored with my wardrobe and stand staring wondering what should I wear. I want to explore different things, unusual styles, unique places and meet (more extraordinary) people.
I love music but not all music. I dislike easy listening and top charts songs. Most people probably won't like my tunes. Some of them are very dark and strange, others can be consider (kind of) normal. Anyway, here's an oldie. This song still makes me want to jump and kick around:

I don't know about tomorrow but here's today's looks:




wearing: Luminosity - flower tattoo | Awesome Glitter Manicure & Pedicure Combo Black | [ND] Doll Lashes, Bare Lips | AI - Med Wavy - AVEDA Ruby | Messy Bangles | Earthtones Boho Necklace, Black/Silver | bossa nova - basic halter top (black) | LAST CALL: Right Said Kilts (steel grey) | (Shiny Things) Old Laceup Boots - black

No comments:

Post a Comment