16 September 2007

[review] :MD: 'Madhuri' Lehenga {pink}

The first time I have heard about Mashooka Designs was when Aradhana Voight invited me to be a live model at her amazing store. I had to decline because of my RL working schedules that, unfortunately, don't allow me to have a regular schedule in SL. Nevertheless, I was very curious about the store and went to see it. When I arrived, I found a huge store from Indian based outfits to ball gowns and even men's wear. Aradhana also makes shoes and tattoos. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous.
I am wearing one of the latest releases: Madhuri Lehenga in pink. This outfit can also be bought in red, blue or yellow.



Mashooka Designs is based on particularly indian hottest and newest fashion. We keep working on new designs and try to update new items regurarly.
Also do we provide a few acessoires with the dresses to make your indian look complete. When you are interested in seeing a dress live, we can step by to show it for you.

Mashooka Designs

The pics were taken in Bollywood.
wearing: Vitamin Ci-Body Lights | Awesome Designs Manicure & Pedicure In White | ETD Anisa - Auburn | *Sin Skins* Romantic Obsidian Eyes | MM-Light SkinGloss-North | :MD: 'Madhuri' Lehenga {pink} | Alienbear - Princess Diantha Set (white) earrings | *SM* "Essential" Rosy Brown/Black Stiletto (3rd Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment