03 September 2007

Capozzi Winery

Wineries are amazing places to visit in RL. I visited one some time ago. Tasted some wines, went into the cellars and ate an amazing meal. If you haven't before, I would recommend that you taste some Portuguese wines. Alentejo, Douro ou Dão are regions with extraordinary wines. Alvarinho will always be a good choice for a perfect end to a Summer afternoon laying in a balcony.
Aradia's post about this place made me want to visit it and while I was there I remembered a great movie about wine. Someday, I will do a vacation like that.



Capozzi Winery

wearing: Perfect Image Glow | Awesome French Tips Manicure & Pedicure Platinum | ETD Madeline II - Copper | (CS) Vogue Skin - Amber (Summer - 3) Freckled | [Encore] Timeless Knotted Necklace (white pearl) | Calla Pearl Wrap Bracelet (Emerald) | *LAST CALL Catwalk Collection: Marlene | Crisis Pumps I by Tekilah Elytis

No comments:

Post a Comment