30 July 2007

inventory issues

Are you loosing stuff from your inventory...? I've lost a cute pair of shoes and some furniture, so far. I was trying to rezzed the objects and got an error message. So, I cleaned the cache, I log off and I log back in, puff... they were gone!
/me cries!

Hope that anything else disappears. A friend of mine told me that she lost her whole collection of dances and HUD. Another friend told me that when someone returned some items they never popped up.
I have to pack alot of things in box and delete others. I have started doing that: giving stuff away and deleting no transfer items that I don't know what they are. Maybe the problem is that I have a big inventory...
Anyways, in this viewer I can't manage my inventory as well as I did before.



- Second Life JIRA -

Object Fails to Rezz, After Relog Item disappears from inventory

Inventory's Recent Items tab settings should persist across logins

Lose of inventory as it was returned, thus never returned to lost and found or in objects folder

Dragging multiple inventory items onto someone's profile only transfers the last selected

Lose of inventory as it was returned, thus never returned to lost and found or in objects folder

Inventory Loss due to non-transactional nature of inventory

Failure to rezz

Unable to connect to Second Life. DNS could not resolve the host name.

Friends list not building up correctly

Dates are not displayed in the local date format


No comments:

Post a Comment