22 July 2007

[review] flowered babydoll and Denim belted by [MG fashion]

My friend Maria Gherardi from [MG fashion] sent me her new releases. I was tired of camping outside her store waiting for these! When I saw the flowered babydoll, I didn't knew what to say. It's so perfect!
The babydoll even has a cute bow to attach. You can buy the fat pack or separates in baby pink, blue, brown, dark olive, pink or sea green. In the denim belted you have capris, flared and straight, shorts and a skirt. You can choose from brown, charcoal, dark wash, light pink or light wash.



(Click here to see all the details)
MG Fashion

skin: ::Soda:: Andrea Skin - Latte - Oceana - Freckled
hair: -ND- "Dare" - Coral
shoes: (Shiny Things) Vintage Pumps, plum
jewellery: [Encore] Timeless Teardrop Necklace (white pearl) and String Pearl Bracelet, Pale

No comments:

Post a Comment