01 July 2007

[review] DIY Bracelet

My friend Tenshi Vielle sent me the new bracelet from Punch Drunk. (The bracelet was done by Tenshi to Punch Drunk.)
I don't wear much jewellery in SL (or in RL) but one thing I love is bracelets. You can add something special to an outfit just by wearing a single simple bracelet.
The DYI bracelet is something I’d love to have in RL. I don’t like gold but I adore silver. So, it really is my kind of jewellery.
This cute bracelet will be release next Monday!


SL-ModelPortfolio0642.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



SL-ModelPortfolio0643.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.



SL-ModelPortfolio0644.jpg, originally uploaded by Ana Lutetia.


wearing: (DN) Vogue Skin - Amber (Last Call - Fishnet) | (Laundry) Ruffled Cami Shirt | -KM- Sailor Denim Shorts Grey (white buttons) | p.c; Lierre Ankle Wrap - purity | DIY Bracelet

Mischief | Punch Drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment